Author Topic: New to forum ..problem started 2months ago  (Read 2818 times)

Nchune

New to forum ..problem started 2months ago
« on: December 30, 2013, 05:50:44 AM »
Hi
First post
Have been experiencing lack of sensation during ejectulation for about two months
I'm able to get an erection, but don't seem to be able to maintain it very long
Married 13 yrs
Sex was great and frequent for first 5 years but around that time I was diagnosed with depression and started celexa
Sex stopped when wife be ame pregnant and for he next 5 years we'd go for a year or more at s time won't intercourse
This past sept wife had IUD removed and her libido be ame supercharged so for 2 months we were having the best sex of our lives
My orgasmswould usually always be intense and toe curling
I'm 47
At around 30 days of daily sex  we noticed my erections weren't as firm as usually so we tried silicone rings to keep the blood in the penis
That worked but I noticed a week or so later I no longer could feel my ejectulation
Sensitivity in the area is fine, but no sensation during ejectulation
Have bee searching online and found the term for this condition and found this forum
Nice to see its not just me me, but it's quite depressing
I'm seeing my pcp today so can get some advice from the health professionals
Hoping this is a temporary condition

Saul

Re: New to forum ..problem started 2months ago
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 04:48:27 PM »
It is extremely useful to have someone here that has acquired this condition so recently as it provides a far more detailed and accurate account of the development of this condition as most of us here seem to have had the condition for so long that many don't even remember when or how it began. Thank you for find this site and posting.
There is a current idea which seems potentially relevant to your situation. There is a suggestion that we are involuntarily tensing the PC muscle (the same muscle that allows you to halt the flow of urine) throughout masturbation/intercourse and ejaculation leading to either a lack of sensation or ejaculating before the sensation has sufficiently built to orgasm.
I can't speculate on the cause of the difficulty maintaining erection but I do know that tensing the PC muscle is a way in which one can force blood into the penis to help maintain erection a bit longer. This can happen to the extent that one is constantly holding that muscle in a tensed state in order to maintain the erection and potentially leading to diminshed feeling or 'early' ejaculation (not to be confused with 'premature ejaculation which is a different condition entirely). This can even go to the extent of being habitual. Some here have described constant tensing while others report everytime they touch their penis it tenses involuntarily.
In your difficulty maintaining erection have you found yourself tensing the pc muscle?
EA Dates:
No recollection of orgasm ever
Medical Conditions:
Depression 17-28
Sleep disturbances 19-28 (excessive sleep)
IBS 0-28
Hayfever 0-28
Lactose Intolerance 21-28
Drugs taken:
20-21 Fluoxetine 40mg, 21-23 Venlafaxine 75mg, 24-26 Fluoxetine 40mg Lamotrigine 200mg, 15/07/12-Now Agomela

NoFun

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:10:21 AM »
I'd think that after years of little to no orgasms, you may have just worn yourself out in that first month of daily great orgasms. I'd give it a break for at least a couple of weeks.

needhelpage31

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 06:36:54 PM »
I think Saul makes a good point. Perhaps in an effort to stay or become harder, the poster is tensing his pelvic muscles - and therefore losing sensation.

My question is this: Does intercourse feel pleasurable, without the normal climax? Or is the sensation muted throughout the whole experience?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk