Author Topic: Possible Cause?  (Read 256 times)

ILikeBread

Possible Cause?
« on: January 17, 2020, 08:21:01 PM »
Hello, I am new here. I have only been here for a few days, but I've read a lot about people here finding cures, and making progress, and not only do I think I found out what is causing my SA, but I have already made a bit of progress towards my personal cure.

So, to start off, I am going to list everything that could be causing it, from stuff I know is affecting me, to things I thought I should note, in case it helps anyone else.

One thing that I will say before I start off though, is that I don't remember ever feeling an orgasm before, because I likely haven't, so to anyone who hasn't as well, don't feel as if you cannot find something that will work for you. I believe you can, do not give up.

Pelvic Floor Issues.
I've had these since I can even remember, and still do. This is a very common problem within this community and so I'm glad that this is the main problem for me, as there is a lot to read about it here.

Depression.
I've had this since I've hit puberty, and it's a really common problem, but I personally noticed I tend to push it off as a "real cause", so just in case anyone who reads this is doing the same, please don't. Take everything you can into consideration.

Gender Dysphoria.
I am transgender, which I doubt most of you are, but this is likely a big problem for me, but I'm lucky to be getting on hormones this year, which will definitely reduce this issue.

Posture.
I've had an anterior pelvic tilt for years, and I think that this only worsens my pelvic floor problems. I reccomend anyone with this to fix it asap, as it isn't as hard as you may think.

Chest Breathing.
I don't know how many of you do this too, but I have for a long time. I didn't even notice this wasn't the norm, and am currently working on fixing it, and getting used to puffing up my stomach as I breathe, not my chest.

Hormones.
I doubt this is a problem for me, but I haven't checked yet. I still plan on it, as you can never be too safe. I recommend everyone who can afford it, to do the same.

This is all that I can think of. I am only hopefull for the future. I don't think that I have said anything that hasn't been said before, but even so, i hope that my post has helped even one person.

I am extremely thankful for everyone here, because without you I wouldn't be where I am today. That sounds a bit cheesy, but I am really serious. I really hope that everything here, both posting and reading, can find their own cure. Don't give up.

needhelpage31

Re: Possible Cause?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 12:30:19 PM »
Thanks for your post and encouraging words.

This group has been a help to me over the years, too.