Author Topic: Been cured 6 months. Here's how I did it.  (Read 8808 times)

bongo

Re: Been cured 6 months. Here's how I did it.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 12:13:08 AM »
Ok ,40 x 500mg on the way hope that's enough ,morning and night then? I meant before when ladies have been on augmentin, they're advised that there contraceptive pills may be ineffective, so I thought augmentin might work for you by altering whatever hormones contraceptive pills contain? I've no idea how else these could work but I'll Try anything. Let you all know ,be a while as they're coming from Vanuatu ,wherever that is !

jd777

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 10:43:45 PM »
I am still 100% cured, years later. The pleasure of my orgasms average between a 7 and 10 every time. I haven't needed to take a course of Augmentin in over a year. It would appear the cure is permanent, but if symptoms ever emerged again I wouldn't hesitate to take another course for a few weeks.

There is now evidence of two people curing themselves with antibiotics on this forum.

Augmentiin and Doxycycline are the safest antibiotics I have found.

Never take Cipro (the entire class of Fluoroquinolones are dangerous like you wouldn't believe) or Flagyl, unless you're basically on your deathbed, because the side effects of these drugs can be devastating and VERY long lasting (I'm talking years from even a few doses.)

I urge anyone suffering from this condition to try a course of Augmentin (Amoxicillin with Clavulanic Acid) for a couple weeks and see what happens. Just ask your primary care doctor and explain the situation and how someone emphatically says this cured them, or get creative in obtaining it. It's not hard.

If Augmentin doesn't work, I would trial Doxycycline. I believe Doxycycline was what a previous poster used to cure themselves when they were being treated for Lyme Disease.

I myself went on a 3 month course of Doxycycline when it was discovered I had a rare infection (Brucellosis). It is very safe, and might be effective.

You get a lot people on this forum not making progress, chasing down a lot of strange ideas, posting in the cured section even though they are NOT cured. Yet there are two people who are permanently cured without using any maintenance drug whatsoever. We both became cured using antibiotics: Augmentin for me, Doxycycline for the other guy.

Get a hold of them. Try it. This condition appears to be the result of hidden infections, at least for some of us, so treat it like an infection.

Thank you for continuing to update. I think many have given up or just check in occasionally.

Can I ask how your condition started? Mine started acutely from a groin injury most likely so I'm wondering if this applies to me or not.

asvidesh

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2020, 02:17:50 AM »
many thanks for the regular updates, curedhereshow